giovedì 30 giugno 2016

In response to a magazine article

Today we had a nice conference in Naples. With regard to this event, today "El Món - El diari lliure, obert i per compartir" published the following article:

http://www.mon.cat/cat/notices/2016/06/diplocat_acusa_l_ambaixada_a_italia_de_pressions_contra_un_acte_del_proces_sobiranista_166018.php

In response to that, I would like to clarify the following point: although it is true that the name of my colleague Josu de Miguel Bárcena was added at a later moment, I would like to emphasize that he is a very well-known expert in the field and gave added value to the debate, as was indeed immediately acknowledged by the organizers. I personally enjoyed his speech very much. I also read with interest his very detailed article on Art. 50 TEU  published in "Revista de estudios políticos" two years ago. In general, all the interventions were scientific and based on sound research. We all had different approaches, but exchanged our views as it is normal in academic life. The organization was great, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank the organizers for their hospitality and kindness

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento